The Feel Good Cooperative is a community project designed to promote the health and wellbeing of the residents of Thamesmead and the surrounding area by providing subsidised complementary therapies at affordable prices by professional therapists.
Founded in 2005, we provide affordable complementary therapies to local people based in the Thamesmead area, a town in the London Boroughs of Bexley and Greenwich.
Our team consists of a group of like-minded individuals, volunteering our services to promote the health and wellbeing of the local community.
Our most popular therapies we offer are:
- Full Body / Sport/Remedial Massage
We are based at the following locations:
- Gallions Reach Health Centre, Bentham Road, SE28 8BE: each Wednesday. Appointments are available from 10am to give treatments to patients at £20 for an appointment.
- Lakeside Health Centre, Yarnton Way SE2 9LH: each Friday from 1pm to give treatments to patients at £20 for an appointment.
- Bulbanks Health Centre, Battle Road Erith DA8 1BJ: each Wednesday from 1pm to give treatments to patients at £20 for an appointment.
- Sporting Club Thamesmead, Bayliss Avenue SE28 8NL: on Monday evenings at 6pm, 7pm and 8pm. Therapies available are Massage, Reflexology and Reiki at £20 for an appointment.